- Cookies information
- The Website does not collect any information in an automatic way, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so called cookies) are information technology data, particularly in the form of text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website User and are used for browsing individual sites of the Website. Cookie files usually contain the name of the Internet site they come from, the length of time they have been stored on the end device and their unique number.
- Cookie files are placed on the Website User’s end device and accessed there by the operator of the Website, MCKB Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat at ul. Rogowska 3, 91-519 Łódź.
- This Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the site or switches off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookie files are stored on the User’s end device for the time period specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
- Frequently, the web browser allows storing the cookie files at the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the cookie files settings at any given time. Specifically, the web browser allows the Website User to change these settings in such a way as to block the automatic use of the cookie files or to inform the User of every single act of placing a cookie file on their device. More information on the possibilities and methods of using the cookie files is available in web browser settings.
- Please note that preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality or performance of this Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through it.
- Cookie files stored on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and business partners of the Website’s operator.
- Further general information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl